• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simkin

simkin

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hi hello greetings.

I was wondering if there is a chance to get a group for an online game with google hangout or what else there is…

i am desperately looking for a real life group, but in my area i dont know many people who are interested in rpg´s at all, and the few i know aren´t too much into warhammer40k.

So if there is someone else lacking a group or just with a wish to play this game on a regular basis, it would be great if he could join this threat and get things going.

terra is big, there have to be enough of us to start this

#2 Steeljaw

Steeljaw

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Good luck finding a group to play with.  I ended up starting my own online Dark Heresy game using Roll20.net.  I got 10 people who wanted to play.  I took 6 into the group.  Tonight we had outr first session.  I am running Edge of Darkness.  I highly recommend using Roll20.net VT.  It's working out pretty well.

Here are a couple of screens.

The red text is GM notes that only I can see.  Black text are players notes they added.

One of the player character sheets.

Player handout they can click and open.

I can not take credit for creating these maps (they are awesome and found on google images) but I don't mind sharing the graphics and tokens I created if someone wants to start their own Dark Heresy campaign.

SJ

#3 simkin

simkin

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Amazing. Thank you for sharing

#4 DanteFaustus

DanteFaustus

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

Hey Steeljaw I just started using roll20. Would you be willing to share your graphics and tokens? How about starting a new campaign and letting me join?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS