Android: Netrunner Wiki

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Damocles346

Damocles346

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Ok, so a little while ago we had a discussion about lore in the Androidverse and where we might go to find out those sorts of things. After searching around a bit I was not able to find a site that suited my needs, so I have started one.

http://anr.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Their are plenty of places to find information on the cards and rules of A:NR, but I would like to focus mainly on the lore, the stories that come to us through these cards we play. Of course this is a large project, and so I would love to have people chip in with articles and solid Wiki creating experience.

#2 Darkjawa

Darkjawa

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

that is pretty cool. Will you be adding stuff from the novels as they are released? I know I saw an ad with my Trace Amount data pack about a novel, but don't remember the name of it or the release date.

#3 Damocles346

Damocles346

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Darkjawa said:

that is pretty cool. Will you be adding stuff from the novels as they are released? I know I saw an ad with my Trace Amount data pack about a novel, but don't remember the name of it or the release date.

For sure. My plan is that this wiki will have lore from all the Androidverse sources such as Free Fall and the other board games like Android and Infiltration.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS