Playtesters Needed for A Campaign

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

So yeah, I'm writing up a nine or ten session (ish), maybe "parts" might be a better word. Anyway, I'd love to get a couple GMs (or more) to run it for me and get some positive feedback and suggestions. I haven't finished the parts, but it woul be nice to get things rolling ASAP.

It will be using a premade Regiment (Usaran 5101st Drop Troops) for the sessions, interchangeability wasn't and isn't being considered. The campaign takes place during the invasion of a Severan Dominant world and focuses of character interaction and development with heavy combat and hardship as a backdrop/canvas. Focuses also on the enemy being far off and mysterious, melee and other close incounters should be significant and uncommon.

Loosely based off historical events and fictional events as well. I have high hopes and it is the first in a series of two of these campaigns.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

#2 whoseyes

whoseyes

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Interested in having a look at the campaign and giving my opinion, although I'm currently playing with a mechanised/light infantry regiment and may not be able to playtest it thoroughly. If the campaign is AWESOME I would find the time and players to playtest it anyway!

PM sent.

#3 hippodude21

hippodude21

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

well im definately interested in playtesting this if you still need the help. it sounds just like the sort of campaign my group would enjoy. Drop me a message with all the details when your ready

#4 Burek

Burek

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

I'd be interested in taking a look, and running it if I can convince my Black Crusade group to swap focus for a bit. Feel free to drop me a PM.

#5 The Russian

The Russian

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

PMs will drop soon, Hopefully this weekend. Job interview popped up and i still need a part or two more, to keep ahead of the curve.

Thanks for the offers of help.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS