Photo

Can one participate in multiple Regionals?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

Just what the question says- is it permissible to participate in multiple Regionals competitions? I have a couple that are relatively close to me, but as the grand prize is a ticket to the Worlds, I didn't want to violate some kind of rule on the extremely, extremely slim chance I actually attend two Regionals and get first place in both. 

#2 Endgame124

Endgame124

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

Cid_MCDP said:

Just what the question says- is it permissible to participate in multiple Regionals competitions? I have a couple that are relatively close to me, but as the grand prize is a ticket to the Worlds, I didn't want to violate some kind of rule on the extremely, extremely slim chance I actually attend two Regionals and get first place in both. 

Do you have a link to the locations the events are being held at?

Edit

Nevermind, found it here: http://www.fantasyfl...asp?eidm=115#XW

#3 Hank

Hank

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

I could be wrong but I didn't see any rule about attending multiple events. I was wondering if someone did take firstin ultiple regionls could he or she pass off the other ticket to a friend.

#4 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hank said:

I could be wrong but I didn't see any rule about attending multiple events. I was wondering if someone did take firstin ultiple regionls could he or she pass off the other ticket to a friend.

I'm kind of the same way- I didn't see anything about not being able to attend multiple Regionals, but I'm not too interested in finding out the hard way!

#5 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

They can't stop you from playing in multiple regional tournaments.  I mean there are 99 of them.  They have to know thats going to happen.  If I won more than one though, I would pass my "ticket" down to the 2nd place player.

Roy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS