Core Criminal/Anarch decks?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Johnald126

Johnald126

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

I'm new to the game (core only) and I mostly have been learning with Shaper/HBR. Any suggestions for core Criminal/Anarch decks beyond the starters? All suggestions welcome. 

Thanks! 

#2 personv01

personv01

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

For Anarchs and Criminal, usually another Core is needed to capitalize on their strengths. I've also found that Anarchs need "Trace Amounts" since the Liberated Funds is a huge asset to their resources. Beyond that, I suppose if you're using one core, focus on the Criminals. Switch out  Ninja or Femme Fatale for a decoder like Yog.0. Though both ice breakers are good, the ability to bypass with Femme Fatale makes it slightly more useful. Next to that, run aggressively with Criminal and use events like "Inside Job" wisely. Beyond that, good luck.

X

#3 Messenger

Messenger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

personv01 said:

Switch out  Ninja or Femme Fatale for a decoder like Yog.0. Though both ice breakers are good, the ability to bypass with Femme Fatale makes it slightly more useful.

I don't think you mean completely, though. I think what you mean is that the OP should make room for Yog. Ninja remains the most cost-efficient sentry icebreaker in the game while Femme Fatale is just useful.

#4 Johnald126

Johnald126

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

Thanks! I have an order of Trace and Exodus on the way. But good to know that those are as good as I thought they were. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS