I just started playing this awesome game, and have a few questions about some things that have come up during play.
1. Can you use Lannisport Brothel every round, or does it have to be standing already to trigger?
Never mind, i found the answer to this. We played that correctly.
2. If you are playing Baratheon, lose a military challenge with claim 2, and sacrifice the first character, can you play House Tyrell Guard from your hand and sacrifice him as the second? Or does the two sacrifices occur simultaneous?
3. If one player's plot forces you to sacrifice a character, and the other player's plot forces you to kneel one, can you do both with the same character (first kneel it, then sacrifice it)? Or does it have to be two separate characters?
A few questions from a new player
Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:16 PM
Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:02 AM
- You found it (I leave it here for the numbering).
- Multiple characters chosen for military claim are chosen simultaneously (and must be different).
- Cards that leave play (being killed, discarded or sent to another out-of-play area) become moribund and do not physically leave play until all responses are resolved. During that time, they may still be knelt (or stood), targeted and their response abilities may still be used (provided no cost or effect makes them leave play again). So the dying character can still be knelt (provided he is otherwise a legal target for the kneel effect).
Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:11 AM
Thank a lot! I thought that was the case with number 3, but had my doubts regarding 2.