• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Full Doom Track

Full Doom Track

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hey FDT Fans!

Just a reminder to check out the 4th episode of the podcast!  It's now live and available for download.  This time around, I offer a review of Innsmouth Horror, we talk with The Professor about what is on the horizon for Crafthulhu, we talk about an interesting rumor card and a few other things!  Hope you enjoy it!  As always, if you have comments or constructive criticism feel free to drop a reply on here!

Thanks and enjoy the show

http://fulldoomtrack...-investigators/

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Glad to see the fourth part has arrived! I'm at school now, so I can't listen (kids will be… scared? amused? anyway, not very professional ::laughter::) but still, as soon as I'm back home, I'll be happy to listen the new episode

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

Thanks, FDT!  Sounds great and I really enjoyed the part about Innsmouth Horror as I've just opened the box and I sleeved cards while listening to the podcast.

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#4 Full Doom Track

Full Doom Track

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Is this yoru first foray into Innsmouth, Professor?  I find that hard to believe!  :)

Julia, it will be up there indefinitely so feel free to listen when you can.  What kind of teaching do you do?  Elementary school?

#5 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

FDT,

I know it's tough to believe…but yes, this will be my first foray into Innsmouth.  At the urging/request of Julia, I've prepared the first Scenario created by Avi.  Unfortunately, this weekend has proven busier than expected, so I might be playing it a bit each night this week.  Thanks for the terrific podcast and I look forward to chatting again with you real soon.

Cheers, Joe

The Professor

#6 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Full Doom Track said:

Julia, it will be up there indefinitely so feel free to listen when you can.  What kind of teaching do you do?  Elementary school?

Yep, and nope ::laughter:: I'm a full-time shopkeeper, but for vocation I'm trying to become primary school teacher (so, for university reasons I have to spend something like 100 hours / year in the school for some sort of "training" and teach the kids some basics. Once tried to do so using the nefarious song "Uncle Cthulhu had a farm", but… ehm… that's another story)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#7 Fake Ghost Pirate

Fake Ghost Pirate

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

There's nothing quite like unboxing a big-box AH expansion….

When's the next Doom Track? Not too many days left in March….don't you realize an Ancient One will awaken unless you keep releasing more Podcasts?

#8 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

Fake Ghost Pirate said:

When's the next Doom Track? Not too many days left in March….don't you realize an Ancient One will awaken unless you keep releasing more Podcasts?

Seconded!

#9 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

Thirded!  I mean, I agree! "More podcasts" the cultists cried from within the wooded area, illuminated by a large bonfire by which we could them dance and writhe on the ground…

The Professor

#10 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Julia said:

Fake Ghost Pirate said:

Seconded!

I heard that you can unsummon it by playing the podcast backwards!

Having said that, I do enjoy Full doom Track and eagerly look forwards to the next edition.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#11 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Jake yet again said:

I heard that you can unsummon it by playing the podcast backwards!

Kcart Mood Lluf, oh thou who celebrates nameless cults on radio waves, please, listen to our summoning!

(kudos, Jake, it was brilliant)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS