KEEP CALM the EMPEROR PROTECTS!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dustin

Dustin

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

We had custome T-shirts made for our gaming group (mine is army green, but I'm not in the pic). 

I'm sure Games Workshop will send us a "Cease and desist" letter, but they can kiss the butts of our bolter pistols! ;-)

Publish

#2 The Boy Named Crow

The Boy Named Crow

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

Love it. Well done, all of you.

#3 Dustin

Dustin

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Thanks! I saw one the design on a 40k JPEG and our GM's wife said we have to have these shirts for game night. In fact, Dark Heresy is the longest running game we currently play in our group's schedule.

#4 Dustin

Dustin

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

Oh, and I am not making fun of WFRP 3rd edition, but recently our group thought about playing that. On Friday tho, everyone of us kept knocking stuff off the table or dropping dice, pens spilling stuff, etc. (and we where sober too). My wife said out load that maybe we should not play 3rd edition (since it uses all those pieces and stuff)….

#5 Boss Gitsmasha

Boss Gitsmasha

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Personally I'm waiting for a "Keep Calm and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" shirt.

"Oomans are pink an' soft, not tough an' green like da Boyz. Dey'z all da same size too, so dey'z always arguin' about who's in charge, 'cos dere's no way o' tellin' c'ept fer badges an' ooniforms an' fings. When one o' dem wants ta lord it over da uvvers, 'e says 'I'm very speshul so'z you gotta worship me', or 'I know summink wot you lot don't know, so yer better lissen good'. Da funny fing is, 'arf of 'em believe it an' da uvver 'arf don't, so 'e has ta hit 'em all anyway or run fer it. Wot a lot o' mukkin' about if yer asks me. An' while dey'z all arguin' wiv each uvver over who's da boss, da Orks can clobber da lot."

#6 The_Shaman

The_Shaman

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

I don't think GW has a leg to stand on unless you start selling them or otherwise making a profit. Or unless they've actually made shirts with this picture, of course.

#7 Mithras

Mithras

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

You guys are awsome! Very nice shirts, by the way. I'd be proud to wear them, myself. I believe, if you create them, there is no problem unless you try and make a buck off them. You're okay, unless they change the laws where you live. Dark Heresy is the longest running game in our group as well!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS