Archived fluff from "Inquisitor": Brother-Captain Artemis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lynata

Lynata

• Members
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

During one of my journeys through the depths of the internet I just stumbled upon this archived page from the Spanish GW website, which features some cool background of one Captain Artemis, and also goes into some detail regarding the homeworld of the Chapter that initially recruited him - the Mortificators. I already knew about him from the rulebook still hosted on GW's homepage, but have read about his origins for the first time today:

http://web.archive.o...io/artemis.html

Bits of it conflict with FFG's interpretation of the Deathwatch, but the differences aside I think it is a rather cool piece of fluff that may be of interest to anyone, be it players intending to play character from the same Chapter, or even GMs who may take inspiration from some of the missions mentioned in Artemis' record. Hope you enjoy! :)

• pearldrum1 likes this
current 40k RPG character: Aura Vashaan, Astromancer Witch-Priestess
previous characters: Captain Elias (Celestial Lions Chapter -- debriefed), Comrade-Trooper Dasha Malenko (1207th Valhallan Ice Warriors -- KIA), Sister Elana (Order of the Sacred Rose -- assassinated), Leftenant Darion Baylesworth (Rogue Trader Artemisia -- retired), Taleera "Raven" Nephran (Hive Ganger & Inquisitorial Assassin -- mindwiped)

#2 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Even better,

All that stuff (I hate the 'f' word) from Inquisitor was developed and written by some of the original setting-masters of 40k. So it is more correct to the original spirit of WH40K BETA (2.5+ edition) storyline than any of the recent Sh its (6th) edition stuff.

• pearldrum1 likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS