Archived fluff from "Inquisitor": The Navis Nobilite

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lynata

Lynata

• Members
  • 3,004 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

During one of my journeys through the depths of the internet I just stumbled upon this archived page from the Spanish GW website, which contains a lot of cool fluff about the Navis Nobilite, including the personal background of one particular Navigator (and his Naval Bosun bodyguard) as an example. The political situation and hierarchy are discussed, as are potential scenarios for Navigator characters.

http://web.archive.o...ario/fleet.html

I'm not sure if everything is compatible to the background in FFG's books, but I am sure that even should any contradictions arise it could still be useful as inspiration for players interested in a Navigator character. Maybe someone will find it of use. :)

Oh, and also check out the page about Xenos - ever thought about ways of having a Tau or Eldar character around? Well here you go!

current 40k RPG character: Aura Vashaan, Astromancer Witch-Priestess
previous characters: Captain Elias (Celestial Lions Chapter -- debriefed), Comrade-Trooper Dasha Malenko (1207th Valhallan Ice Warriors -- KIA), Sister Elana (Order of the Sacred Rose -- assassinated), Leftenant Darion Baylesworth (Rogue Trader Artemisia -- retired), Taleera "Raven" Nephran (Hive Ganger & Inquisitorial Assassin -- mindwiped)

#2 susanbrindle

susanbrindle

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

This is really cool! Thanks for saving this for us!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS