Looking for couches to crash on

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Here are the regionals i am going to try and hit assuming I can get my wife to unhook the leash. If you are hosting one of these regionals and have a couch or floor I can crash on I would be eternally grateful. I have gotten rid of the lice since last year and upped my showers to TWICE a week so I shouldn't be TOO offensive a guest :P

Reply here or email me if you can play host, I will gladly swap hosting services with anyone planning to hit DC. dennis.harrison.jr / gmail

04/06/13 Hicksville NY

04/13/13 Cary NC

05/18/13 Philadelphia PA
05/19/13 East Windsor NJ
05/25/13 New York NY

06/01/13 Manchester CT
06/15/13 New Holland PA

#2 Danigral

Danigral

• Members
  • 801 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

dcdennis said:

Here are the regionals i am going to try and hit assuming I can get my wife to unhook the leash. If you are hosting one of these regionals and have a couch or floor I can crash on I would be eternally grateful. I have gotten rid of the lice since last year and upped my showers to TWICE a week so I shouldn't be TOO offensive a guest :P

Reply here or email me if you can play host, I will gladly swap hosting services with anyone planning to hit DC. dennis.harrison.jr / gmail

04/06/13 Hicksville NY

04/13/13 Cary NC

05/18/13 Philadelphia PA
05/19/13 East Windsor NJ
05/25/13 New York NY

06/01/13 Manchester CT
06/15/13 New Holland PA

+1

I have a fold-out couch and plenty of floor space. 

#3 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

05/18/13 Philadelphia PA
05/19/13 East Windsor NJ

Is a great idea Dennis i may have to try and make that double.

Another good one is the Syracuse NY on may 10 and then Ottawa Canada (3 hour drive from Syracuse) on May 11th.

#4 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

I can host a player (or two) for the NC regional(s).  I live in Roxboro, NC, which is between DC and Cary (about an hour and ten minutes above Cary).  I do have two cats, which might be a problem if you have a strong cat allergy (otherwise we keep the place clean of cat fur, so it shouldn't be an issue).

- Dusty C

#5 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

sWhiteboy said:

I can host a player (or two) for the NC regional(s).  I live in Roxboro, NC, which is between DC and Cary (about an hour and ten minutes above Cary).  I do have two cats, which might be a problem if you have a strong cat allergy (otherwise we keep the place clean of cat fur, so it shouldn't be an issue).

- Dusty C

woo, lock up one of those seats for this guy for the 4/13 one plz.

#6 Twn2dn

Twn2dn

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

You are welcome to stay at my place for the NYC event, which I'll also point out wasn't the date we put in for. Apparently the local store took an interest this year and applied for a regionals of their own accord. (OK by us, but just as an FYI for anyone we had coordinated with in advance who was wondering about the date.)

#7 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

It appears that the date for the NYC regional may be changing.  FFG apparently scheduled all of the NYC LCG regionals for the same date at the same store, and the store can't handle six at once (nor can players play in more than one at the same time).  Stay tuned.

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#8 OrangeDragon

OrangeDragon

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Twn2dn said:

You are welcome to stay at my place for the NYC event, which I'll also point out wasn't the date we put in for. Apparently the local store took an interest this year and applied for a regionals of their own accord. (OK by us, but just as an FYI for anyone we had coordinated with in advance who was wondering about the date.)

To provide further detail, our application was ignored, as was - so far - my inquiry as to what was going on once we saw the schedule.

#9 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

You arent the only one. Baltimore applied for a thrones regional and didnt get it even though they got regionals for every other ffg game. 

#10 HoyaLawya

HoyaLawya

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

You can put me down as well in looking for couches to crash on for east coast regionals too. I'll even take the floor and bring a sleeping bag.

My couch will be open for anyone coming to DC.

#11 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

I noticed Team Covenant was shown to be hosting ALL of the regionals on the same day, so I'm interested in seeing how that pans out.

#12 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Dennis, you still planning on coming to the first NC regional this upcoming weekend?

#13 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

I am not, though several DC folks are.

#14 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

That sucks that you can't make it.  We were all looking forward to playing an AGoT celeb.

Any idea how many people are coming from DC?

#15 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

sWhiteboy said:

That sucks that you can't make it.  We were all looking forward to playing an AGoT celeb.

Any idea how many people are coming from DC?

5-7

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS