• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fbarrocal

fbarrocal

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

Hello,

Anybody know where can I find the character folios from the box to download and print. I would like to run the game for different groups and I am no fond of writing on original folios as the adventure progresses and still I find the Tech Tree and all info on the folios very informative for beginners …

Thanks!

#2 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

Only the extra two folios are available. You will probably have to scan the others if you want copies.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

#3 Dustin

Dustin

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Or you can print out a blank character sheet and have the players fill in the changes as they go (and eventually just transfer all the stuff to that blank sheet).

#4 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

Or create your own folios for them to use with a PDF sheet, like this one. Edit, save, reopen, edit… etc… :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS