Storage of Cards - all in of keep separate? Beginner

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Harls

Harls

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

I have the core set and am playing with only pure (single - shere if influnce) decks at the monent but am being hammered. Will start mix sphere next. I have the core set as stated but also have several adventure packs and Expansions. I love the theme and the game from the early days.

But I am asking do I store the cards in 9 holders to a card page sleeves or do I have to keep the cards separate in the adventure packs and therefor I am better storing them in the packs they came. Can I put all heroes in one to two pages of  cards pageand then all cards from one sphere from all adventure packs / Expansions, so if I am created a deck I can draw from all cards possible?

#2 leptokurt

leptokurt

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

The player cards should be sorted by sphere. You don't need to sort them by adventure, as they can be used in any of them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS