Can't Find Volatile Anywhere

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 high-marshal

high-marshal

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

I can't find the actual rules for the Volatile weapon trait anywhere. It's on the Concussion Mace in Daemon Hunters, but I can't find it in that book, or any of my other ones. I am just missing it or is it in some other book?

#2 Alox

Alox

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Can't find that one anywhere, the closets I got is from Rogue Trader:

Unstable:

Weapons with this quality use ammunition that is both volatile and unstable and can react unpredictably when detonated. When an Unstable weapon scores a hit, roll 1d10. On a score of 1 it inflicts only half Damage, on a score of 2–9 it deals normal Damage, and on a score of 10 it inflicts twice the normal Damage.

Given the description of the concussion mace, its not entirely off…

#3 high-marshal

high-marshal

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

Yea, thats in the Dark Heresy core rulebook as well. I may talk with the rest of my group and see if we wanna just use that. It makes sense given the name and what it's on

#4 Amaimon

Amaimon

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

Check in Deathwatch or Lathe Worlds I think. Weapons with volatile auto confirm righteous fury.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS