TIE Interceptor Expansion Pack Preview is Up

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Just the A-Wing to go between now and wave 2 release (which means we are getting closer!)

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3945

REBEL: 5 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  2 A-Wing  •  3 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  1 HWK-290  •  7 Z-95 Headhunter  •  2 E-Wing

IMPERIAL: 8 TIE Fighter  •  2 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 3 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle  •  2 TIE Phantom  •  2 TIE Defender

FIRST PLACE:  2012 Kessel Run (Amazing Discoveries, Tucson AZ); 2013 Regional (Amazing Discoveries, Tucson AZ); 2013 Regional (Imperial Outpost, Glendale AZ); 2014 Store Championship (Desert Sky Games, Gilbert AZ); 2014 Assault on Imdaar Alpha (Game Depot, Tempe AZ)

#2 mrfroggies

mrfroggies

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

I think FF may want to read the rules on X-Wings before they write up the list.  Soontir can't use a focus twice in one turn.  Other then that I'm glad to hear that the ships are getting closer.

#3 Delta Echo

Delta Echo

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

mrfroggies said:

I think FF may want to read the rules on X-Wings before they write up the list.  Soontir can't use a focus twice in one turn.  Other then that I'm glad to hear that the ships are getting closer.

Where did they have Soontir using 2 focus tokens in one turn?

#4 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

mrfroggies said:

You can't use the Focus action twice in one turn--but if you have a way to gain additional Focus tokens without using the action, you can use as many of them as you want. (See page 1 of the FAQ.)

#5 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Think about that second stress token like how you can end up with multiple focus tokens from Garven.  Fel is not taking two focus actions, he is being given a token by his ability.  In theory I think he can end up with eight in one turn.  

Anyone figure out how I did that? 

#6 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

Picasso said:

Think about that second stress token like how you can end up with multiple focus tokens from Garven.  Fel is not taking two focus actions, he is being given a token by his ability.  In theory I think he can end up with eight in one turn.  

Anyone figure out how I did that? 

I can get to six, if Fel is equipped with a pilot skill like Push the Limit or Daredevil that inflicts stress.

1) Focus action.

2) After using Boost, received stress from Push the Limit.

3) Attacked by Kath Scarlet, and canceled a critical hit.

4) Attacked again by Kath Scarlet, using Gunner, and canceled a critical hit.

5) Received a Thrust Control Fire critical.

6) Received a second Thrust Control Fire critical.

Anything else seems to require him having access to actions while stressed or having multiple Elite Talents… what am I missing?

#7 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Nope you are right it's six. I was wrong about something and it caused me to misscount. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS