Anyone playing in NYC?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

I have a few friends who play locally, but with all the people in NYC, there should be more!  I'd love to grow/join a strong meta here!

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#2 sageleader

sageleader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

I'm in the same boat as you. I was hoping there would be a meetup or something but I haven't seen anything yet. Where are you located? I am in the east village. Maybe we can get something started on here.

#3 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I have a small meetup on Thursday nights in Midtown.  It used to be just AGoT LCG, but we have branched out and I'm pushing Star Wars hard!  I'll send a PM your way with details.

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#4 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

Interest in Star Wars has been growing in our LCG playgroup.  If you're in the NYC area, check out www.meetup.com/nycards and come by on a Thursday night!

#5 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

No one will see this from he second page!

Check out our website: www.meetup.com/nycards and come play on Thursday nights!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS