Missing familiar token

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bladen

Bladen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

I bought Descent yesterday and when I opened the cardboxes to pull them out I sew the familiar token is missing. Anyone have the same experience? And what can i do ? Im realy sad about it….

#2 Horo

Horo

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Send a Message to FFG, and you will get a new one, or, take a Zombie or a Skeleton from Warhammer, and use this for your familiar…. looks much better ;)

#3 Bladen

Bladen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

I sended them the message, but i think there will be a little problem. Im not from USA :(. I have not warhammer :D.

#4 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

I could send you a scan of Mr Bones, if you want.

It would be easy to print it on sticker paper and stick it on cardboard.

You could even do that with any skeleton image that you google on the web (or simply scan the Reanimate card and crop to the image).
The token has nothing special on it, besides picturing a skeleton.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#5 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,258 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Shouldn't be an issue even if you're not from the US. At least hasn't been for me, I've gotten replacements for miniatures and character cards for Talisman shipped to Finland without any charge to me.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS