Travelling Bazaar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nidhögg

Nidhögg

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

How does this card work if there are other cards then City-cards on the streets?

Let's say that the Pawnshop is in play and some characters have been there and sold some items already. There is for example a purchase deck sword on the Pawnshop as well as an Emerald from the Highlands and a Wanted Poster. Do I shuffle those cards with the other City-street cards and place them on top of the Adventure deck, or do I discard them?

It feels a bit odd to draw a Wanted Poster from the Adventure deck…

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Nidhögg said:

Let's say that the Pawnshop is in play and some characters have been there and sold some items already. There is for example a purchase deck sword on the Pawnshop as well as an Emerald from the Highlands and a Wanted Poster. Do I shuffle those cards with the other City-street cards and place them on top of the Adventure deck, or do I discard them?

The Pawhshop, but also the Pantheon and Wanted List, or the Lake of Visions on the main board, have some other cards on them. Usually these cards say that they do not count towards the number of cards on the space. This means that those cards are tied to the card and not to the space.

If those Places are discarded, or affected by Travelling Bazaar, the cards on them must be destined to the appropriate discard pile. I will do the same for the Items on the Pawnshop, as they are bond to the Pawnshop card and can't be "separated" and shuffled with other cards.

Nidhögg said:

It feels a bit odd to draw a Wanted Poster from the Adventure deck…

I don't think Wanted Posters have to be included, but you're right if you say that there's no indication about them.

#3 Nidhögg

Nidhögg

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

Ok, I hear you about the pawnshop. But instead, say that those previous items mentioned was lying in the streets by some turn of event. Maybe someone ditched them there, or a character got killed and dropped everything. Do those items then get shuffled together with the regular City cards when the Bazaar-event hits the town? 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS