Did a Warp Storm eat Dark Reign?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Asajev

Asajev

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hi guys this is mostly likely extremely old news but did the Warp eat Dark Reign? both the site and forums are no longer accesable at all.

#2 weaver95

weaver95

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

I heard a rumor that they got hacked, then couldn't keep the website running anymore and went *poof*.

I have no idea if that's true or even how to verify it but…that's what I heard anyways.

#3 Alasseo

Alasseo

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

I believe something like that happened, although I don't know the details. I do have it on good authority (via the Dark Reign skype group) that it is being migrated to a new address and reconstructed as best as, and indeed the fora are back up here, albeit under new management. There's a thread with the main word on the Dark Heresy board here.

There is no right, and no wrong, but having the bigger stick makes it so...

#4 Asajev

Asajev

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

thanks for the tip and info, was just wondering as they just blinked out of the internet a while back first the main page and then the forums a month or so later.

#5 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

I believe the main page was totalled, but I may be wrong, since I ran out of time to help run the place and left years ago.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS