Photo

On the Eve of Regional Season Announcements…

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Syd

Syd

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

I can't quite contain my excitement. Not sure what it it, but I have serious expectations for this year and Organized Play. If last year is an indication, the Regional Program has been expanded, giving more opportunities to win and more importantly for me, to gather with the larger region-based communities. I have high hopes for California this year…I am biased of course, but our community of players is great (most recent World Champ!) and I am looking forward to the new breed of LCGs entering into their first Regional Season. I plan on playing in multiple regionals on the West Coast.

The Kits are far and away better than in the past, which is a testament to FFGs promise to increase support/structure for OP. If the larger-than-expected demand for Game Night Kits tells us anything regarding Regionals, it could be that we see a marked increase in their number this year. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

I agree, this year does feel bigger and better. The prizes in the kits look amazing. Hell if I can get top 8 to get a playmat I will be happy. I know of 3 stores in the Maritimes that applied for events. One store applied for all 8! So hopefully a few of them get approved and I can travel around the area for AGoT, Star Wars, Netrunner and maybe even Warhammer.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS