Stats for Ork starships.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DigitalRedneck

DigitalRedneck

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Hi. I am wondering if there are any stats for Ork starships hiding in a book I don't have. My players and(were playing n Ork Freebooterz game) I rolled for the components to a raider I chose. Now, with my wife running the Kaptain the are massacring the other Ork ships I'm building from Tabletop Ork codexes. Help y'all!? I'm looking to see if I'm nerfing the Ork vessels or if my freebooterz have found their niche…

#2 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 5,803 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

The Frozen Reaches and Battlefleet Koronus have many Ork vessels statted out. Optionally, go with an Imperial vessel and use the Ramshakle Contruction xenos trait (from Stars of Inequity) on the components to represent a captured and repurposed vessel (popular with Blood Axes).

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#3 TiLT

TiLT

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

Battlefleet Koronus is definitely the book you're looking for. It features plenty of very dangerous Ork ships, some of them configurable, and all of them unpredictable because of Orky tech. 

#4 Iku Rex

Iku Rex

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Edge of the Abyss also has some bits about orks, inkluding stats for Da Wurldbreaka and its Kaptin, Morgaash Kulgraz.

#5 DigitalRedneck

DigitalRedneck

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Sweet guys. Huge thanks. Battle fleet Koronus it is!  

#6 DigitalRedneck

DigitalRedneck

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

And edge of the Abyss cuz I always wanted to see da worldbreaka.. Stoked. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS