The Devil is in the Dice…

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Skunk Bottom

Skunk Bottom

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

So here is the set up. We are funning final Sanction with brand new characters, Lib, Tech-Marine, Dev, and Apoth.

Its the 1st battle, the Battle of the Chapel and they are trying to take down the building with a krak grenade by throwing it over the lines of massed rebels and pdf soldiers.

so here is the order of the turns.

Dev steps up throws the krak from the corner of the chapel. the target is 25 meters away, no problem he can do it. He fails and throws it backwards 5 meters and it lands infront of the chapel door and explodes are 3 meters from the rest of the team.

The Apothcary decides he will try the same thing… he steps up and rolls a 100… The Krak jams and explodes in his hand doing 6 damage to him after armor and toughness.

The Tech marine says ok I got this … he steps around the corner, throws a krak… failure lands 3 meters to the left of the apothacary with the smoking hand…

The Lib says "Emperor you guys are nubs." He slings the krak through a window in the chapel. he is successful and the building comes down.

Later the Apothcary tries to hit the bomb carrying horde with a frag grenade, and it misses it lands on top of him and explodes. Lucky for him his armor and toughness stop all the damage.

Anyway, my guys need new dice.

#2 Hrathen

Hrathen

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

Same Adventure, Same situation, except my character was much closer.  He didn't even have friendlies to throw it over.  He also blew up his arm.

The Assault Marine in our group used his jump pack to fly over everything and up into the other machine gun nest.  He failed his piloting roll and fell off the top of the tower.

I think those machine gun nests are just protected by Tzeentch.

Putting an end to this distructive conflict and bringing order to the galaxy.

#3 puenboy

puenboy

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Write it in that the armourer was actually a traitor and rigged the grenades.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS