Android Net-runner Game Times around Burnsville, Minnesota

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jerseyse410

Jerseyse410

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Does anyone know of any game shops or groups that host LCG game get togethers? I ask here because I do not know anyone at the Roseville store and have not had any luck finding any matches thus far. Thank you and contact me via email or text me at 205-520-4343 for get togethers!

#2 dwarvenpony

dwarvenpony

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

There's usually about a dozen players every Tuesday night from 6 - 11 or so at the FFG event center in Roseville. It's fine if you don't know anyone - everyone there is friendly and would gladly play some games with you. If everyone is busy playing, just observe a few games and ask if anyone would like to play when they're done.

Most games are of Netrunner, but Star Wars, Warhammer: Invasion, and Call of Cthulhu also see play regularly.

#3 amosmj

amosmj

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

I wish I had known about Tuesdays earlier. Now that I know, I'll make it a regular thing. When I was in there Feb 16th they had a sign up sheet to express interest in actual organized play. I'm hoping that turns into something eventually.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS