Multiple Hits against a Vehicle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Warklaw

Warklaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

So if you fire semi or full auto at a Vehicle and get multiple hits, where do they land?  Against a non-vehicle target there is the chart that tells you after the first hit where each additional hit lands… but I did not see one for a vehicle.  Am I missing a rule somewhere?

#2 Ryath

Ryath

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

They don't have a chart right now for multiple hits on a vehicle from a Semi/Full Auto attack right now.  For now you could say that all the attacks hit the same part as vehicles are so much larger then a person that could make sense or you could say each hit lands on a differnt part of the vehicle going down or up the list as you see fit.  Right now that would seem to be a call the GM would have to make.  

#3 Arkio_Gannys

Arkio_Gannys

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

My house rule is that when firing semi or full auto at vehicles, reversing the successful role to discover the first hit location, and then roll the damage for all the shots, and reverse the damage roll totals to determine the hit locations for each of the subsequent shots. (e.g: roll 36 under 58. 1hit plus two for DoS. So the first shot is 63 which hits one of the vehicles weapons, the second hit does 18 dmg which is 81 so it hits the vehicles turret. The third and final hit does 11 damage, which is the motive system. Now we'll assume the fire was coming from the front, so the tracks of the vehicle are hit not the engine.)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS