• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rimmer1

Rimmer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Hi Everybody, some advice please.

About to give my PC's a vehicle and like the look of the Tauros Venator.

http://www.forgeworl...?filter_reset=1

But am unable to find some hard stats on the vehicle, can anybody help?

PS; the PC's version will be unarmed, but more or less the same vehicle.

Lord Inquisitor - Sometimes a Bolter is not the only, nor best answer my Acolyte.

Acolyte - Yes my Lord, that is why I requisitioned a Melta Gun, Plasma Pistol and Vortex Grenades

Lord Inquisitor - Your not even listening are you?

Acolyte - How are you with Archeotech?

#2 Cymbel

Cymbel

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

There is an out of date (though still useful) free PDF floating about the internet from FFG I think. If I recall it correctly it is Vehicles Apochra or something similar and I remember right, it should be a bit similar to the scarab in that pamphlet, just remember PCs zooming along in an attack vehicle will stand out.

#3 Alekzanter

Alekzanter

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

My Auditors have recently found themselves the proud owners of a car. Nothing special about it, really. There is a lingering odor of cigar about it… They've spent some time in a part of the hive known as The Deco (much of the architecture and art is Deco inspired) and there is an odd transportation crossover of horse-drawn carriages (landau, cabriolet, and coach; used predominantly by the wealthy elite) and "vintage" vehicles and multi-level cable cars. The Auditors now own a 834, M41 Charybdis Sotto Voce (1934 Chrysler DeSoto; image here: http://files.concept...DV-10-GG_01.jpg ).

I have congratualted them on their purchase, but reminded them that with ownership comes responsibility, and they are responsible for their own fuel and maintenance expenses.

At the very least, I don't have to concern myself with their local transportation arrangements.

Inquisitor Mentressa Calliope, Ordo Hereticus

GM's Note: It used to be painted as a Chequered Taxi. They have since repainted it in neutral brown and black two-tone, covered the rear seat with a plastek tarpaulin (as a means to protect the upholstery from staining…), the boot has had an "emergency exit" lever installed inside of it, and the license plate's light cover disguises a small periscope. Otherwise, it's just a car. Drive (Ground Vehicle) and Navigation (Surface) allow them to get from Point A to Point B without too much trouble. No Jason Bourne car chase scenes…yet.

#4 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

It's worth noting that the vehicle rules in Apocrypha: Vehicles and Riding Beasts are a bit different from the vehicle rules in every other WH40KRP game; I would recommend going with the 'current' rules from Into the Storm (Rogue Trader), Rites of Battle (Deathwatch), or Only War, to maximuize the number of statted vehicles you can draw from.

For what it's worth, I'd call the vehicle you have pictured an Outrider, with an extra rear axle.

#5 Rimmer1

Rimmer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Adeptus-B said:

It's worth noting that the vehicle rules in Apocrypha: Vehicles and Riding Beasts are a bit different from the vehicle rules in every other WH40KRP game; I would recommend going with the 'current' rules from Into the Storm (Rogue Trader), Rites of Battle (Deathwatch), or Only War, to maximuize the number of statted vehicles you can draw from.

For what it's worth, I'd call the vehicle you have pictured an Outrider, with an extra rear axle.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunatly I only have Core, IH and the Apocrypha.

Thanks though.

Lord Inquisitor - Sometimes a Bolter is not the only, nor best answer my Acolyte.

Acolyte - Yes my Lord, that is why I requisitioned a Melta Gun, Plasma Pistol and Vortex Grenades

#6 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

The most recent Only War book (Final Testament) has stats for a modified Tauros in it. I could post the screenshot but I don't know if that's legal?

• cypherx32 likes this

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#7 Rimmer1

Rimmer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Plushy said:

The most recent Only War book (Final Testament) has stats for a modified Tauros in it. I could post the screenshot but I don't know if that's legal?

Most likely no. Another book added to the list.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS