A Game Aid Playmat Please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Niranth

Niranth

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

Is there away that I could buy a Playmat with the flow chart of framework and player actions printed on it please?

#2 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

I typed up something that you could possibly use, send me a message with your e-mail address and I can send it to you.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#3 Luminous Quasar

Luminous Quasar

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Speaking about playmat .. I'd also love to get a playmat variation with the art pictures on it. Hopefully FFG will make this available. The art pictures on the cards are so awesome !! 

#4 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

I wish FFG would produce more playmats for the LCGs. I have a few from attending events. But, I would love to see some SW and AGoT playmats that are just artwork, not associated with a given event. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#5 NightGoblinShaman

NightGoblinShaman

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

I would be interested in a game mat that has the steps printed on it when I try to demo the game at my local brick and mortar store.. Also a playmat with some really nice art work for casual play would be very nice too….

#6 jeeps

jeeps

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3953

Come and fight for freedom from oppression or solidify your control of the Empire during the intense competition of the Regional Championship events for Star Wars: The Card Game. The Regional Champion will receive a trophy, free entry to World Championship Weekend, and a Regionals 2013 Balance of the Force coin. While there can be only one Champion, other competitors can win full-color Star Wars: The Card Game playmats or exclusive affiliation cards.

Peter Jacobson

Minnesota, USA

#7 Niranth

Niranth

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

NightGoblinShaman said:

I would be interested in a game mat that has the steps printed on it when I try to demo the game at my local brick and mortar store. 

Exactly!

#8 Tappiocca

Tappiocca

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:21 AM

If you are able to create a PDF or know someone whom can, http://www.inkedplaymats.com/ is a decent way to go.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS