Keyword "Limited" in Set-up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 King Of Forgotten Lands

King Of Forgotten Lands

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

My primary question is this; If I play a land or character with the keyword "limited' in set-up can I then play a "limited" key word card of the same type; a limited land on set-up and a limited land during marshalling, during the marshalling phase?  Or is set-up considered a part of the initial turn of the entire game?

#2 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

King Of Forgotten Lands said:

My primary question is this; If I play a land or character with the keyword "limited' in set-up can I then play a "limited" key word card of the same type; a limited land on set-up and a limited land during marshalling, during the marshalling phase?  Or is set-up considered a part of the initial turn of the entire game?

We prefer to call them "locations". ;)

And no, setup is not considered to be part of the first round. So you can place one Limited card during setup *and* marshal another Limited card during the Marshalling Phase of the first round.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS