More than one pair of decks from just core + expansions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Just wondering when this will be possible. At SOME point there will be a sufficient card pool to support the ability to create two corp and two runner decks with just one core set and all the expansions. Thoughts?

#2 Volkazz

Volkazz

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

2 core + first 2 expansions I have a deck for each faction.  Only two feel short of money.

V.

#3 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

vermillian said:

Just wondering when this will be possible. At SOME point there will be a sufficient card pool to support the ability to create two corp and two runner decks with just one core set and all the expansions. Thoughts?

The current limiting factors are the fact that you will basically be unable to use your Influence and that there just aren't enough Neutral Agendas printed (nor are there likely to be).

As stated above, 2 Core lets you get much farther, and I think 3 Core can sustain you indefinitely unless you want specific cards from the expansions (there are certain cards in Trace Amount that I just can't live without).

#4 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Eventually we should be able to do it… and you're right, there are insufficient agenda…. maybe in a few expansions. I just hate duplicates… wonder if I can buy agenda online as singles…

#5 profligate

profligate

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

You probably could but it would llikely be more expensive than just picking up another core set. Just get a second or even split a second one with a friend who only has 1 core, IMO.

#6 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Working on getting that friend… :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS