• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pants

Pants

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hello,

Looking for a group in the south KC area. I would prefer to play at Table Top, but can travel if need be… (as long as the shop doesn't smell like a foot).

josh

#2 Manicarzo

Manicarzo

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Ha, got to wonder how peeps play in those stores that reek. Got a  few people here in lawrence just starting to get organized. Some local bars have nerd nights.

#3 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

Keep in mind we would love to have you travel down to Texas in June for the Regional. You need any details just send me a message. Hope you can come!

#4 Pants

Pants

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

let me know if/when you all play; i have a group of 2 or 3 willing to make the trek to lawrence to get in some games (and possibly some pints!)

josh

#5 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

is the Battlezone around? Back when I lived in Overland Park during high school (1998 - 2000) we had a very active Star Wars CCG group out of there. I haven't been back in 13 yeras though. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS