• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nidhögg

Nidhögg

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hey.

I had a little dispute with one of my regular players about the Event The Gathering where all faceup spirits in the same region are drawn to your space and if the Astrolabe/Gypsy can avoid that event.

He said yes the Astrolabe/Gypsy's ability can negate this event from happening. I on the other hand don't think it works as the Event is not really happening to the character.

What do you guys think?

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Nidhögg said:

Hey.

I had a little dispute with one of my regular players about the Event The Gathering where all faceup spirits in the same region are drawn to your space and if the Astrolabe/Gypsy can avoid that event.

He said yes the Astrolabe/Gypsy's ability can negate this event from happening. I on the other hand don't think it works as the Event is not really happening to the character.

What do you guys think?

The Gathering is not an Event which directly affects the Astrolabe/Gypsy character. Therefore the Gathering still takes effect!

Ell.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS