Photo

X Wing game with a Stardestroyer as play area!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grigork

Grigork

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

I went to Hammerhead held at Kelham Hall, Newark. It is a Scifi, fantasy based show, with plenty of historical stuff too. The outstanding Scifi game for me was one using the X Wing rules with huge Imperial Stardestroyer model as part of the play area. It was great to see, and on close inspection made of cardboard. The pictures are half down the post on my blog. Follow the link to the post here:http://thewargamingm...hammerhead.html

#2 chromag33

chromag33

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

That is sooooooo cool, man wounder if Fantasy flight will ever exspand with something big like a death star or a star destroyer would that be freaken awsome.

#3 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

Wow, it's look very great, I really want to play in this area, really awesome, thanks, greetings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#4 Gauntman

Gauntman

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

I was at Hammerhead myself the table looked realy good, My copy of the game was on order at the time so did spend some time watching the game going on. Then wishing my copy would turn up :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS