roadblocks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 therock8

therock8

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

i dont know if i do wright.I've played solo the roadblocks mission with marcus fenix!
1)i draw the first location card it was 15a and i put 1 ticker in any license area.wherever I want!!! is this correct?

2)when a AI card said spawn 1 locust a 1 b and 1 c at the map exit you spawn 3 tickers or only one? i think the correct is 3 tickers

3)AI card 26/35
FOR EACH TICKER:move into his area and then attack him.Resolve the ticker's trig.ability regadless of the roll
so if you roll an owmen you make 1 wound +1 extra from the ai card?
if there is no owmen again you make 1 wound!!!

#2 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

therock8 said:

i dont know if i do wright.I've played solo the roadblocks mission with marcus fenix!
1)i draw the first location card it was 15a and i put 1 ticker in any license area.wherever I want!!! is this correct?

2)when a AI card said spawn 1 locust a 1 b and 1 c at the map exit you spawn 3 tickers or only one? i think the correct is 3 tickers

3)AI card 26/35
FOR EACH TICKER:move into his area and then attack him.Resolve the ticker's trig.ability regadless of the roll
so if you roll an owmen you make 1 wound +1 extra from the ai card?
if there is no owmen again you make 1 wound!!!

1) Yes.

2) Just one Ticker: B and C Locust cards are non-existent. However, if you've arrived to the last tile of area 1, you flip the mission card and you spawn one Boomer, one Drone, and one Ticker, having"activated" the B and C Locust cards, so Boomers and Drones are now spawnable.

3) The card is 28/35 (nitpicking), as the number is difficult to read. However, you effectively discard the omen result, as it is defaulted by the AI card. This means that every Ticker inflicts 1 wound to any figure in the area - including COGs and other Locusts.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS