Madison Wisconsin players

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

Hello, I am interested in playing Star Wars lcg. I currently play l5r at Misty Mountain games on Tuesdays and was wondering if people would like to try and play that night sometime. Post here if you're interested.

#2 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

I will be at Misty Mountain next Thursday March 21st. I will have Star Wars decks ready to play. I'll be there playing l5r but will for sure be up for a game.

#3 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Every Thursday at Misty Mountain Games is open Star Wars lcg play. Starting next month(May) we will be having some kind of league. We have the ffg league kit and are going to use that for prizes.

#4 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

Starting June 3rd we are going to start a 4 week league at I'm Bored Games in Middleton. Play two games a week against two different opponents, play both sides of the force and the games will be scored the same as a tourney with a running total kept through the month. Everyone who enters will get a promo, the top two will get a Vader, and tokens, and the winner will also get the deck box. This is using the Q1 league kit and if this one goes well we will be going more of these in the future!

Post here if you are interested! Or just show up and play some games!!

#5 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

League starts this coming Monday! Hope to see some new faces!

#6 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

We had four players for the first league night! Hope to see some new players this coming Monday (6/10).

#7 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

Congrats! It is always pretty cool to meet up with people for some gaming!

Welcome to the machine!

#8 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

The group at I'm Board! is growing just about every week. Last week we had two new players and more showing up this coming week! Stop by for a game or a demo if you're interested in playing but don't know how!

• KennedyHawk likes this

#9 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

8 players this past week! It's great to see the group grow so much over the last month! Lets keep it going!

New League starts 9/9! Come play, and get some promo's. We will also be having a event at the end of the league to give away a season 2 playmat!

#10 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

Tons of fun at I'm Board last night, if you have any interest come out and learn people are lore than willing to teach the game :)
  • brimmstorm likes this

#11 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

League play starts tomorrow (I think?). If anything there'll be a bunch of players at I'm Board tomorrow feel free to join us now that school is back in session!

#12 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Bump - Come join us next Monday again, league play continues, we had 9 players this past week, and always have a consistant 6-7. Located at http://www.imboardgamestore.com Mondays at 6 PM

#13 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

Still gaming every Monday at I'm Board! Stop by for a game, really casual group if nice players. Will to teach and give demos to anyone interested!

#14 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

We are still meeting up at I'm Board! Every Monday night. Looking at starting a new casual league after the holidays. Come out and play some Star Wars!

#15 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Jan 20th at I'm Board! We will be having a small three round tourney that starts at 6pm. Cost 5$ and we'll give away some game night kits.

#16 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

I'll be at I'm board tonight playing singles or doubles as we'll.

#17 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

Tomorrow is the day. 3 round tournament, starts at 6. Only 5$ to play!
  • KennedyHawk likes this

#18 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Star Wars is still going strong at I'm Board! on Monday nights! Stop in if you're in the area for a game. We have 6-8 people regularly, and plenty of people willing to run through a demo game if you're a new player.

On April 21 we'll have a small three round tourney that starts at 6, with a 5$ entry fee. We'll give away a league kit playmat(you'll have a few options to choose from).

Hope to see a few new faces!

#19 brimmstorm

brimmstorm

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

Our next tournament os May 19th! Starts at 6, 3 rounds of play and 5$ to play. Giving away a league/tournament kit again.

#20 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:16 AM

Not to hijack your thread, but is anyone from your group coming to the Plainfield regional on May 17th?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS