Photo

Game component alteration - something for fun …

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Luminous Quasar

Luminous Quasar

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Not sure how many of you has done the alterations of the game components like tokens, shields, damage tokens etc ..

I had a thought to replace the tokens with Fighter Pods figures since they are so small .. I think these figures are cute and cool to act the same as those papers .. :) 

I even thought to replace the Death Star dials with the small Death Star from Lego Series 1 and make the numbering myself upto 12. 

Does anyone want to share other cool ideas? 

#2 Darth_Malus

Darth_Malus

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

I personally don't like the 'Force Token'.   So I'm looking for something to replace it that represents (in my mind) the Force struggle a little better.  Like a coin that has Vader on one side and Luke on the other.  Obviously it has to have two sides, but I'm not limiting the search to just coins. 

#3 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

Darth_Malus said:

I personally don't like the 'Force Token'.   So I'm looking for something to replace it that represents (in my mind) the Force struggle a little better.  Like a coin that has Vader on one side and Luke on the other.  Obviously it has to have two sides, but I'm not limiting the search to just coins. 

Balance of the force coins are one of the prizes at regionals. 

#4 Luminous Quasar

Luminous Quasar

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Having a 2 sides coin  for 'Balance Of The Force Token' is so awesome!!

I'd love to see the picture of this token as a tournament prize .. 

#5 jesterhawk

jesterhawk

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

I would love to see another way of getting the force coins because I can't make regionals.

JH

Check out "about{dot}me{/}PRAquilone"

@praquilone

#6 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

jesterhawk said:

I would love to see another way of getting the force coins because I can't make regionals.

JH

How do you know you can't make regionals ? The dates and locations haven't even been announced yet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS