• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Qumquat

Qumquat

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hey everybody, 

I'm looking for some people to actually play this awesome game with who are in the Houston (Texas) area.  Even if you don't have a lot of cards, I'm willing to share my collection (I'm only missing a few asylum packs) if you're willing to get some games in every week.

I'd like to play at a relatively high level as I'm planning to go to Gen-con and participate in whatever tourney they're doing this year.  (what are they doing at Gen-con this year anyway?)

My name is Geordie, if you were at Gen-con 2 years ago you may remember seeing me with my girlfriend Kristie at the CoC lcg Worlds tourney (was such a blast!).   

If you're interested, shoot me an email at ghalexander1@gmail.com.  My local game store, Asgard Games (www.asgardgames.net) would be the best meeting place for me.

Thanks!

Geordie

#2 Danigral

Danigral

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Did you check the Community Wizard? I input Houston, TX and 10 names came up. You can try to PM them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS