Number of Markers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trucker Bob

Trucker Bob

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

I'm planning on ordering some custom tokens from Advanced Deployment for all the tokens in the back of the Warfare book.  Since I have yet to play Warfare (been playing Tactics) but plan on giving it a whirl in the near future, I need to know how many of each type to get for a typical game, I guess 300 points.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

#2 MRex21

MRex21

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

I printed out one of each page in the Core Rulebook and placed them on corresponding metal washers.  I have yet to run out during a game.

#3 Mike J

Mike J

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

I picked up the set from battlemarkers.com which includes 12 each of Reaction and Suppression and 4 of everything else (I don't use the damage markers) and I've never run out at 300 AP.

#4 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

I got this set for a little over $25.  Well more than you need, but very inexpensive and I've loved them so far.  They also come in allied green, axis grey, and SSU brown.  Right now, you can find them on Etsy.com

http://www.unitforwa...384071921_j0oq/

#5 Trucker Bob

Trucker Bob

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for the help. I liked the ironheart artisans tokens, so I ordered a set. Really looking forward to trying DW since my group has enjoyed DT.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS