Against the Shadow release dates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

I just wanted to alert everyone that the release date estimates for the first three packs of against the shadow, have been pushed back to Quarter 2. I know that it makes sense to have about three months in between each of these large expansions, because each has three scenarios in it, but it still feels like a long time!

#2 Captain Poe

Captain Poe

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

Narsil0420 said:

I just wanted to alert everyone that the release date estimates for the first three packs of against the shadow, have been pushed back to Quarter 2. I know that it makes sense to have about three months in between each of these large expansions, because each has three scenarios in it, but it still feels like a long time!

Damn. Maybe they're trying to prevent competing with their own hobbit expansion? Hopefully we'll get that soon to hold us over until second quarter… which is really a month and a half away.

#3 Ellareth

Ellareth

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

I suppose March would've been too soon since we are well into Feb and hasn't seen the second Hobbit Box yet.

If On the Doorstep comes out before 15th and the Against the Shadow cycle starts releasing first week of April it's still good enough for me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS