• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Attention Colorado Players!

I have arranged for some time and space at Enchanted Grounds in Highland Ranch on the 23rd of February. This is a great opportunity to see just how many players we can amass. We have space from 1pm to 5pm, with option for more time if needed.

For those who have not been there, this is one of the nicer places I have played. They have food and games/table space. The owner is super nice and has agreed to allow us space on a recurring basis if we so desire. I was thinking the 3rd Saturday of each month as a start.

You can check out the Colorado SW:LCG calendar and group here.

Come out and have a great time with some fellow Star Wars gamers!

Welcome to the machine!

#2 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

10 days out. Friendly reminder of this cool opportunity. I will be bringing cards and stuff. If you are on my way from Fountain, CO, LMK and we can carpool!

Welcome to the machine!

#3 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

Bumpdate.

It looks like the 4th Saturday is what will work with the store - Enchanted Grounds - and they are excited to have us.

Check here for the roll call announcement!

Welcome to the machine!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS