Summer Is Coming: Episode 13

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Summer is Coming has returned from its hiatus! This week Tiny and Darknoj examine the top decks at the end of the 2012 tournament season and what put them over the top. They also discuss whether these decks will continue to dominate. Bruno stops and discusses the state of the game, stale metas, restricted list expansion, and more.  BTW what do you think of the new podcast art that Darknoj's friend cooked up for us?

http://www.cardgamed...episode-13-r135

#2 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

Liked the episode, great job as always.  Bruno needs more time to talk each episode.

Also, whens this going up on iTunes?

#3 TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

I agree Keggy. However, Bruno's appearance fee is 100 dollars every 15 minutes. Believe me that adds up quick. And that's what like 1000 of Darknoj's dollars.

#4 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

TinyGrimes said:

Bruno's appearance fee is 100 dollars every 15 minutes.

~Hell, if I was a multiple World Champion and a luminary of the Thrones scene the way Mathlete is, there's no friggin' way I'd be this cheap. Unfortunately, my rate for doing pretty much any kind of work these days is half a Mars bar or a dozen red gummy bears…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS