Photo

LCG Game Day at Games Plus in Mount Prospect, IL ( Chicago )

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tofubones

tofubones

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

There will be a LCG game day at Games Plus every Sunday from 1-5pm.  Right now Game of Thrones, Netrunner, and Stars Wars will definitely be played.  If your looking for a Demo or new opponents stop on by.

www.games-plus.com for store info and location. 

I'll use this thread to update if there are any special events or cancellations do to store events. 

Tony

#2 tofubones

tofubones

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

Due to Games Plus semi annual auction there is no gaming this Sunday, Mar. 10, 2013. 

#3 sfouts

sfouts

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

How would it be best to coordinate with others to meet up on Sundays?  I was quite sad when there was just Star Trek CCG going on there last Sunday.

#4 tofubones

tofubones

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

Sorry that no one was there the last couple of Sundays.  The best way to coordinate would be to join the Facebook group : https://www.facebook...dawolfpackagot/

Otherwise you can always PM and ask if anything is happening.  Next Sunday May 19, 2013 we are doing a tourney.  I think all the sign up spaces have been taken, but you can always stop by incase someone doesn't show or just to meet a bunch of AGoT players (other LCG) players.

#5 sfouts

sfouts

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

I'll try & swing by.  I sent a request to the fb group.  Thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS