Multiple copies of Corperation cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mechanoise

Mechanoise

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

Just got a new expansion pack and it has 3 copies of the Jinteki Identity card, which are exactly the same!

I know they say that there are 3 copies of each card, but your identity card is always in front of you, you don't need multiple copies. What the heck?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

This isn't a rules question. (And consider that if you only did 1 copy of the identity, you'd be doing 2x of another card, and that wouldn't be good either.)

#3 Mechanoise

Mechanoise

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Perhaps I should have worded it better.

is there a reason I have 3 copies of a similar identity card? Does this mean I can shuffle different identity cards into a deck and swap out my identity with another? That's now been answered, but I can't deny I'm disappointed they didn't swap out the other 2 Jinteki identities with others corp. types. Still, question/non-question confirmed. Thanks.

#4 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

The only reason there are 3 of them is ease of production. You need only one identity for each deck you build.

#5 Mechanoise

Mechanoise

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

And when I think about it I suppose you can make three separate decks of the same corp. without having to share the identity card between them, so I can see a convenience benefit.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS