Come on Seattle!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

I cant believe this area.  I have been to 6 different shops all around the Seattle metro area and every guy I talk to says AGOT is one of the best selling card games in the shop, and yet I cannot find any group for consistent play.  I've had better luck finding a group of SW LCG guys.

So for the Seattle players out there I guess my question is: why no interest?  Are people not finding their way to the forum?  Is everyone in this area just a home body?  Are all card shop owners just lying to me?  Should I just sell all my stuff and go all in on Star Wars?

#2 Chanchai

Chanchai

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

This might help you ^_^

http://www.fantasyfl...=514127&efpag=0

#3 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

Chanchai said:

Yup I've got 4 of the last 6 posts on that thread and *tumbleweeds*

#4 Game of Pwns

Game of Pwns

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

My Seattle buddies & I play, but just at our places. I guess we never did the game store scene since we usually host. If you are interested in playing some GOT or other games, we meet monday nights at 7:00p.m. just off of Aurora Ave N & N 92nd St. Again, we don't always play GOT each Monday night, because of it's time span, & not all of our 10-12 group of gamers that get together play or own GOT cards, but we would always welcome some new players. If you want more info or my # message me back.

#5 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

That is pretty close to where my brother lives on Greenwood.  Any chance of going public?  Maybe down to Gary's Games or something.

#6 Junpei Ichiban

Junpei Ichiban

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

I have been looking for some Seattle players for aGoT for a while now with no luck. Are there any game shops that host a GoT nights or anyone interested in having another GoT player join them?

#7 schneebolt

schneebolt

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

I just got a job in Seattle and I'm moving to Queen Anne in a couple of weeks.  Anyone still playing the AGoT LCG regularly?  I also play Shadowfist and LoTR LCG.  

thanks

Clay 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS