Possible replacement pegs

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I saw this posted somwhere else, but would these work as replacement stands for the X-wing game as well -- Does anyone have Wings of Glory to see if the stands are compatable?

http://gameslore.com...ght_Stands.html

#2 pitsch

pitsch

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

That looks good, I'll check when I get home to see.

Wave 5 ships are up for Pre Order!
http://www.spinninginspace.com/
Anyone in Virginia, DC, MD
https://www.facebook...vaXWingSquadron

#3 ForceM

ForceM

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

And does it work? Would be interesting to know…

#4 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

Wow, with a limit pegs of the ships, is a good new to could use more supplies, greettings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#5 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

Well? ::grin:: We're waiting…

#6 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Caped Crusader said:

Well? ::grin:: We're waiting…

[/QUOTE

I just had a Ted Knight from Caddyshack flashback. 

• jpwhitfo likes this

#7 afilter

afilter

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

As a WoG player I can confirm these will not work for X-wing.  I would be in favor of FFG selling replacement parts though.

#8 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

afilter said:

As a WoG player I can confirm these will not work for X-wing.  I would be in favor of FFG selling replacement parts though.

What a pity, but I give you my vote too this idea, and all the Tokens, greettings.

Kaxel Vofer.

#9 Karon

Karon

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

I would love to see replacement stands and pegs for this game sold for those of us who have then become damaged for one reason or another (kids). I know I would like to have them available for purchase.

#10 Youjimbo

Youjimbo

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

Agree. Replacement pegs would be great. I actually got a TIE Advance without pegs and FFG shipped new ones quickly. But if a set of pegs break, it would have been real nice to be able to buy replacements.

Enjoy life!

#11 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

We need to wait, maybe in a future, FFG sell Replecements, not only for pegs, for tokens too, greettings.

Kaxel Vofer.

#12 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

Why pay for something that FFG will replace at no cost to you?  All you need to do is go to the Customer Service page: http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/, fill out the request form.

I recently needed to replace a lost movement template and maneuver dials for the Y-Wing.  I put in a request for those missing components on Feb 3, received an email letting me know that the items have been shipped.  I got the parts in the mail on Monday.  When I opened the package, to my surprise, not only did I receive the missing maneuver dials, but I got virtually a new card with extra tokens as well.  I also received a hand-written note -- "Thanks for suporting us, Steve!  Hopefully this gets you flying again!"

All I have to say is Fantasy Flight's Customer Service ROCKS!

#13 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

SteveSpikes said:

Why pay for something that FFG will replace at no cost to you?  All you need to do is go to the Customer Service page: http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/, fill out the request form.

I recently needed to replace a lost movement template and maneuver dials for the Y-Wing.  I put in a request for those missing components on Feb 3, received an email letting me know that the items have been shipped.  I got the parts in the mail on Monday.  When I opened the package, to my surprise, not only did I receive the missing maneuver dials, but I got virtually a new card with extra tokens as well.  I also received a hand-written note -- "Thanks for suporting us, Steve!  Hopefully this gets you flying again!"

All I have to say is Fantasy Flight's Customer Service ROCKS!

This work for USA, but what about other Countries like Mine México???, they replace tokens and pegs, too???, greettings.

Kaxel Vofer.

#14 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

I don't recive the Card of the update of Boost, I request in the page, let see, greettings.

Kaxel Vofer.

#15 coppershark1973

coppershark1973

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

Well I bought two expansions from Foyles website and one was complete and the other (B-Wing) was missing the ship !

I did think for a second I had received a cloaked ship but alas.

Hilarious.

I have asked FFG to post a replacement. Soon I hope, my son has been waiting for this expansion for ages.

#16 Zarth2k

Zarth2k

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

I think every one in our play group needs at least a couple of replacement pegs, and would love to see FFG star selling them. It would also be great if they could sell a a card holder for sleeved X-wing mini cards.

#17 Nosilloc

Nosilloc

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Maybe I'm missing something but how many pegs do you need? Each ship comes with a set and you can only field so many at a time... Unless you are displaying them on their stands you should have a surplus of bases and pegs, I don't even open mine anymore.

#18 Lizrrdbreath

Lizrrdbreath

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Maybe I'm missing something but how many pegs do you need? Each ship comes with a set and you can only field so many at a time... Unless you are displaying them on their stands you should have a surplus of bases and pegs, I don't even open mine anymore.

Mega Battles my friend.

Also some people only buy the number of ships that they really need to play the game and don't really have much in the way of spares. If thats the case it becomes easier to have a deficit of pegs.

• Zarth2k likes this

3 x-wings - 2 y-wings - 3 a-wing - 2 b-wings - 1 HWK 290 - 1 YT-1300

6 Tie/ln - 2 Tie/adv - 3 Tie/in - 4 Tie/sa - 1 lambda shuttle - 1 Firespray

Howlrunner is my winggrrl.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS