Looking for a game in the San Jose Ca. area

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zathras23

zathras23

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

I'm looking for players in the San Jose/Santa Clara area of the SF Bay Area.

#2 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Yoh Zathras,

former SJ resident here. You might want to check out a place called Game Kastle they are near the airport.

#3 zathras23

zathras23

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

WeaponsFree said:

Yoh Zathras,

former SJ resident here. You might want to check out a place called Game Kastle they are near the airport.

Yeah, I'm quite familiar with the Kastle (I play Warhammer 40,000 there) and there's supposed to be an X-Wing night on Fridays but nobody has shown up for it.

#4 Red88

Red88

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

If you feel like heading up to Oakland i'm helping run an organized night on Monday's at Endgame.  We're taking next Monday off and will be back at on 2/18

#5 zathras23

zathras23

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Red88 said:

If you feel like heading up to Oakland i'm helping run an organized night on Monday's at Endgame.  We're taking next Monday off and will be back at on 2/18

Sadly, Oakland is a bit far to go from San Jose on a weeknight for me because of my work schedual. Weekends, on the other hand, would be no problem for a trip up to Oakland for me

#6 Red88

Red88

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Understandable.  I'm sure we're going to set up some sort of weekend tournament to coincide with the release of the wave 2 ships.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS