Brisbane Australia Players

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nyvosus

Nyvosus

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Looking for players in brisbane to meet up and have a game, i am northside of the river but am open to anyone playing in brisbane.

#2 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Nyvosus said:

Looking for players in brisbane to meet up and have a game, i am northside of the river but am open to anyone playing in brisbane.

Hey Mate,

Where are you playing at the moment? How many players do you have?

I have a group of 4 players that play together, 3 of us live on the Northside.

#3 Nexuhs

Nexuhs

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

It's just me and nyvosus at the moment looking to connect with other people around the area as we only have each other to learn and practice with.

#4 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Ny and Nex keep an eye on your inbox, I am talking with my mates to try to arrange a meet up with you for a few games and to meet each other.

#5 Nyvosus

Nyvosus

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Sounds good roman, We are located near petrie, hopefully you know where that is.

#6 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Hey mate,

I just sent Nex the details of our regular meet ups as he has been speaking to me in PMs. Do you 2 guys have accounts on Boardgamegeek? If not you should sign up and then I can send you the link to our guild which has a calendar of all the events.

In general I have made contact with around 14 Star Wars players in Brisbane, we just all need to be consistant for a month or so, so everyone commits and hangs around so we can have a possible league and tournaments.

#7 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

For those interested here is the link to a Guild for SW being played in Brisbane, Australia Guild contains calendar of events and threads.

http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1538

#8 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

Looking for Players in the Brisbane,Sunshine and Gold Coast Areas!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS