Hi there, I am interest in LoTR living card game but have a few questions.
I've seen the gameplay trailer and read some forums. Most forums talk about deckbuilding.
Is this really necessary?
- When you buy an expantion can you play it as it is or do you have to deckbuild.
- Does deckbuild make the game easier to play? (a bit of a challange is nice in games so why
would it be nice to deckbuild and make the game easier? Also what is the replay value?)
I read that minimum seize of decks is 50 cards.
- Are there rules for how many cards of a card type can be added?
- Does a bigger deck make it easier to play?
Other questions I have are about the soloplay I read much on forums.
I thought it was a cooperative game for 2 players.
- Am I wrong?
- Is it more difficult with two players?
- Do the many expantions make it better to even play with 4 players? What are your thoughts about it?
I hope to find some awnsers that can make me decide this game is something for me.