Finally up.

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3925

#2 Karnivor

Karnivor

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

I love that you make these videos but…

There are some problems. You seem to ignore the upgrade cards, even in the layout from the rulebook.

I found 2 things that are wrong in the videos. You can start a remote server with ice and upgrades too. You can't score an agenda "at any time".

I understand that the timing structure is a bit much to explain here but it would have been better if he just scored the agenda and you left it at that.

There are now more cards (1 atleast) that give agenda points besides agenda cards.

It would also be really good if you made a short list or instructions about the things you didn't explain in the vides (recuring credits, running and installing multiple ice, brain damage, traces, tags). 

#3 Cychosis

Cychosis

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Also, the video mentions that the corp loses if R&D has zero cards, as opposed to being unable to draw from an emtpy R&D.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS