Live Streaming?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Broddr

Broddr

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

So I didnt know where else to post this…but…

I live stream with a friend on www.twitch.tv/Mortified__Penguin , We have never done anything like this before so what we are going to do Thursday is livestream a Talisman Board Game at 4pm EST.  I plan on being the only one with the board and moving the pieces with 2 webcams covering the game. I will be moving viewers pieces and doing all the work while they (hopefully) roll and make decisions for characters.  

I dont know how it will work, it could be a major bust but im here to invite everyone here to come along and join the fun.  Depending how many people we have we might not be able to get everyone to play etc.  Also the webcams may not be the best or the lighting or anything, it all could be a huge bust.  But I plan on streaming Weds. the computer version, Talisman Prologue, and getting hyped for my board games to come in Weds. night. 

So come one come all spread the love of the game and lets see if we can get it working.  Its worth a shot and if one person comes and hangs out I know this post did its job.  Thank you community for reading this and have a great day!

Lord Broddr Ha'konsson (Twitch Broddr4)

#2 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

I wish you luck in your endeavor.   Sounds like a good way to start. If the view is of good enough quality, might you record it for youtube or such? I'll be at work and won't be able to drop in. Good Luck

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS