Photo

Question about PIP "Local Trouble" card.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DurinIII

DurinIII

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

The card states: "When Revealed: Attach this card to the hero with the highest threat cost without a copy of Local Trouble attached. (Counts as a condition attachment with the text: "When attached hero exhausts, readies, or triggers an ability, raise its controller's threat by 1.")

My hero who has the highest threat happens to be Beorn. Beorn states, "cannot have attachments." Does this mean the card is simply discarded? Or, is there a distinct difference between "player attachment cards" and "encounter deck condition attachment cards?" I am quite confused on this one. Thanks!

#2 richsabre

richsabre

Moby the Goldfish

• Members
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

hey

i seem to remember somewhere that he couldnt have things like the watchers tentacles on him…not sure if it was ever changed or not, so id say no, he cant

perhaps it goes to the next available? then again im just guessing

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#3 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Im pretty sure you cannot attach it to Beorn, do you just chooce other hero with a next high threat level
Wizard is never late.......

#4 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

I am sure that you cannot attach it to Beorn, but that doesn't means it is discarded.

It means that it goes to the next eligible targetPublish

Carlos José Matos

#5 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

CJMatos said:

it goes to the next eligible targetPublish

agree with that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS