Support Tokens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aradiel

Aradiel

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

I just realized that you can not use Support Tokens to make a second (third, fourth, ect.) attack after a successful attack.  Bummer.

Even using tokens to make a second attack I still have not won a round, even after playing about seven.  Phew.

#2 dypaca

dypaca

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

Not normally.  That is a special ability of Sergeant Arbalan's attack card in the Deathwing expansion.  Calistarius in the base game has an even better version that gets the extra attack for free.

#3 Blondel

Blondel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Yeah, that's right. But you can use more than one 'per roll' untill you hit.

Keep going, you will beat it! 

It took me a while to win my first game, but when I did, I did it without any casualties! (yes good rolls, but also some good decisions) I'm still discovering new tactial nuances and started winning more often.

#4 Aradiel

Aradiel

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

Well I won a round last night finally and I only had 1 terminator remaining.  I had all 6 until the second to last location, then 5 at the last location.  I fugured no problem but they all started getting killed one after the other on the last location.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS